Within close proximity to San Francisco, but set on a secluded bluff above the Pacific Ocean, The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay is a perfect place for a relaxing break or a romantic getaway.
Two championship golf courses appeal to players of all skill levels, fire pits on the Ocean Lawn and a luxury spa invite conviviality and relaxation. Hotel rooms and suites are inspired by their California surroundings, as are locally sourced restaurant menus.
The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay features:
- The Ritz-Carlton Club private lounge with a personal concierge staff and complimentary culinary presentations throughout the day
- 24-hour room service
- 16,000-square-foot spa and on-site spa shop
- Fitness center with Cybex gym and indoor heated swimming pool located adjacent to the resort at the Colony Club
- Three gas fire pits overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Access to both on-property championship golf courses; golf pro shop and dedicated golf concierge